Skip to main content

Report a hate crime

If you are a victim of a hate crime, for example racism, homophobia or learning difficulties, you can report it to the police.

Further information

Further information about reporting a hate crime can be found below.


Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.