Skip to main content


If you are not happy with a council service and want a response then you should make a complaint.

Where to find help

Make a complaint

Please note that this complaints procedure does not cover the following areas:

  • Children and Young People's Services and Adult Social Care and Health Services have their own statutory procedures
  • Complaints about schools should be made to the head teacher or the school's governing body

Further information

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.