Skip to main content


We will remove leaves if the could cause danger to the public. For example if they are on a path or road which someone could slip on.

How do I report it?

If the area has a speed limit of 40 miles per hour (MPH) or less then this needs to be reported to StreetCare. If you don't know the speed limit, you can report it using the same form.


If it is over 50 MPH, this needs to be reported to highways. 


I've already reported an issue

You can check the progress of the report using the forms above. You can also use this to provide an update.

Our app

You are also able to report issues using our app. 

The app is available for download on the app store for your device. Once you have installed the app you will need to sign up with your email address and you will then be able to report issues.

google-play-logo         app-store-logo

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.