Skip to main content

Light, smoke and air pollution

If you are disturbed by light, smoke or air pollution from a neighbouring property the council may be able to help.

Report light, smoke and air pollution

Furthe information abour pollution can be found below.

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.