Skip to main content

Planning enforcement complaint

Please tell the council if you know of a breach of planning control in Cheshire West and Chester.

Report a planning enforcement complaint

Further information

Further information can be found on the planning enforcement pages of this website.

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.