Skip to main content

Waste collection problems

Please tell us if there is a problem with your bin collection, for example a missed bin collection.

Missed collections

Report a missed bin collection


Replacement bins

You can use the online form to request a new or replacement Domestic Wheelie Bin, Garden Waste Wheelie Bin, Recycling Box or Food Caddy. You can also use the form to order a replacement lid for your recycling container.

Order, replace or remove a bin, box or caddy

Assisted collections

If householders are physically unable to move their containers and there is nobody else to help then they are eligible for an assisted collection. 

Get help to put your bins out


Bulky Waste collection

Request removal of bulky or unwanted items from your property.

Get rid of a large unwanted item


Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.