Skip to main content

Amend or change a Direct Debit

The easiest way to make changes to your Direct Debit is to use our online form. You can make changes such as where the Direct Debit comes out from, the date you pay and if your name has changed.

You need to have your bank account details and your Council Tax account reference to hand.

Amend your Direct Debit



Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.