Skip to main content

Responsibility for admissions

As The Local Authority (LA) is responsible for admissions to Community Schools, and Church of England Voluntary Controlled Schools only. In Aided, Foundation Schools and Academies the governing body/trust are responsible for admissions and if you are refused a place then you will need to contact the school/academy for information on how to appeal. 

This guide applies to appeals in community or controlled schools only.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.