Skip to main content

What happens if you are not happy with the outcome of the appeal

Decisions of Appeals Panels are final and binding on both the Local Authority and the appellants. The only further rights open to you if your appeal is not upheld is to complain to the Local Government Ombudsman if you consider there has been 'maladministration' in the way your appeal was handled or to seek 'judicial review' of the decision through the Courts.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.