Skip to main content

What do I do next


Complete the in year school transfer form. Once submitted this will be sent to the school/academy for them to process. The contact details of all schools/academies can be found in the 'Starting School' or 'Transferring to Secondary School' booklets which are on this website or you can ring the number below.

Other ways to contact us

Email us to see which schools currently have vacancies. Please be aware that notification of a vacancy is not a guarantee that this place will still be available when you apply to the school/academy.

  • Email:

Further information

You will be required to complete a form for each child for each of the school/academies you are interested in. You are strongly advised to take into consideration when making your preferences as to how you intend to get your child to school. Information on eligibility for transport can be obtained on the school transport pages on this website.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.