Market Position Statement
A key duty of the Council is to make sure there are different types of support available for people who need Adult Social Care and other related services.
Developing what is known as a Market Position Statement (MPS) is an important part of the process.
The Market Position Statement covers key areas including (non-exhaustive):
- Learning disability services
- Adult mental health services
- Services for people that have needs identified on the autistic spectrum
- Services for older people
- Services for people with dementia