Affordable housing in Chester
The Council deals with applications for discounted properties, which are listed below. For all other affordable housing schemes including shared ownership, visit the Help to Buy North West website. Help to Buy North West is an affordable housing agent appointed by the Government to provide access to affordable housing across Cheshire West that does not come under the Discount for Sale schemes.
Discount for sale
Black Diamond Park
2 bed apartment
- £116 783 (23% discount).
- Contact Matthews of Chester on 01244 346 22
- £118,914 (23% discount)
- Contact Matthews of Chester on 01244 346 226
Second floor 2 bed apartment
- £118,067 (23% discount)
- Contact Matthews of Chester on 01244 346 266
- £78,155 (30% discount)
- Contact Whitegates on 02144 348 349 or Matthews on 01244 346 226.
- £77,000 (30% discount)
- Contact Cavendish Residential on 01244 404040.
First floor studio apartment
- £70,408 (30% discount) now only £69,500
- Contact Home Easy on 01244 478010
Third floor studio
- A well presented third floor studio apartment with no ongoing chain, within walking distance of Chester city centre, Chester station and Shropshire Union Canal.
- £70,00 (30% discount) now only £67,499
- Contact Matthews of Chester on 01244 346226
Nothing that meets your needs? If you would consider an affordable rented home, please visit the West Cheshire Homes website.