Council Housing Management Board
The Housing Management Board is a forum where tenants meet senior housing managers and councillors to discuss and influence the development and management of council housing services.
The role of the board
- review our business plan
- review our capital and revenue budgets on an annual basis
- review draft reports on key decisions taken by the cabinet or council
- consult and advise the Strategic Director on changes to policies, procedures and practices, as well as significant changes and development proposals
- review high-level performance statistics
Aims of the board
- work towards the development and improvement of our housing management role, including all landlord functions
- contribute to the development of key policies, procedures, and practices
- make sure we effectively deliver on our priorities and provide high quality services
- contribute towards the delivery of neighbourhood renewal and regeneration
- promote and assist in the creation of balanced and sustainable communities with a high quality of life where no one is disadvantaged
- make sure tenants are properly involved in shaping all landlord services
Membership of the board
The Board includes:
- Four Councillors
- Senior Council Officers
- Senior Forhousing Officers
- Four tenant/leaseholder representatives
- Two independents
The Housing Management Board may call on other staff as well as external organisations as required.
Putting a question to the board
If you want to raise a matter for discussion by the board, providing that it relates to policies or service developments affecting all tenants, please contact Tenant Participation by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0151 356 6410
- By post: Council Housing Management Board, C/O Housing Policy and Strategy, The Portal, Wellington Road, Ellesmere Port CH65 0BA
Written questions must be received at least three clear working days prior to the meeting.
The next Housing Management Board meeting will take place on Thursday 5 October.
Any meeting papers from previous meetings will be updated on this page.