Featured eResource of the month: Credo
| Featured eResource of the month: eMagazines|
Cheshire Libraries now offer free access to a range of eMagazines, available 24 hours a day. To access these, you must first register on the Magzter website and create a library user account.
You can read magazines online in your web browser on your computer or laptop. Simply log in and choose the magazine you wish to read. Alternatively, if you are on the move, download the Magzter Library app via the App Store or Play Store. You can download and store magazines on your device, helping you to save data when you’re on the go.
Please note: members who have joined online should visit a library to upgrade their membership in order to access this service
Our libraries provide access to a large number of online research tools - or eResources. Many of these would normally require a subscription payment, but are offered to library members free of charge.
The full list of eResources
Business and consumer
- Growth Hub - gives access to business support services, one to one specialist support, grant funding, training and networking opportunities.
- Find it - The region's new procurement portal from Cheshire's councils and Warrington Council.
- Business journals - UK business titles, including backcopies.
- Business advice and support
- Which? local - Consumer reviews - only available in Cheshire libraries
- Which? Online - Consumer reviews - only available in Cheshire libraries
Books and reading
Driving and citizenship
- Theory Test Pro - the entire DSA question bank, hazard perception clips and an online Highway Code
- Go Citizen British citizenship test
Dictionaries, encyclopedias and study
Family history and local studies
Health and welfare
- Public Information Online UK Parliamentary and government publications including acts, bills, command papers, daily Hansard, civil service yearbook and a wide range of statistics.
- Health websites - a list of local health resources.
- Jobs and careers - Cheshire West and Chester job search tools.
- Benefits - a guide to what is available and how to claim.