Featured eResource of the month: Credo
| Featured eResource of the month: eBooks|
What is it? Cheshire Libraries offer free access to a wide range of eBooks, available 24/7. Download the Cloud Library app via the App Store or Play Store and login with your library card number and PIN/password.
Please note: members who have joined online should visit a library to upgrade their membership in order to access this service.
Our libraries provide access to a large number of online research tools - or eResources. Many of these would normally require a subscription payment, but are offered to library members free of charge.
The full list of eResources
Art and music
- Oxford Art Online - get access to vast amounts of art, artist biographies and a dictionary of art terms.
- Oxford Music Online - over 60,000 articles on the history and culture of music from around the globe.
- Naxos Music Library - access over 1,926,500 tracks, listen to whole CDs or individual tracks
Business and consumer
- Growth Hub - gives access to business support services, one to one specialist support, grant funding, training and networking opportunities.
- Find it - The region's new procurement portal from Cheshire's councils and Warrington Council.
- Business journals - UK business titles, including backcopies.
- Business advice and support
- Which? local - Consumer reviews - only available in Cheshire libraries
- Which? Online - Consumer reviews - only available in Cheshire libraries
Books and reading
Driving and citizenship
- Theory Test Pro - the entire DSA question bank, hazard perception clips and an online Highway Code
- Go Citizen British citizenship test
Dictionaries, encyclopedias and study
Family history and local studies
Health and welfare
- Public Information Online UK Parliamentary and government publications including acts, bills, command papers, daily Hansard, civil service yearbook and a wide range of statistics.
- Health websites - a list of local health resources.
- Jobs and careers - Cheshire West and Chester job search tools.
- Benefits - a guide to what is available and how to claim.