Skip to main content

Blue Badge replacements

If your badge has been lost, stolen or damaged then you can apply for a replacement. If your badge has been stolen we will need you to provide a crime reference number which you will get when you report it to the police. 

Before you apply you will need:

  • the serial number of your current badge (unless its been lost, stolen or you can't make it out)
  • a passport-style photo
  • a credit or debit card to pay the £10 administration fee
  • your National Insurance number

Please note: this form is not for blue badge renewals.


If you need to renew your badge, you need to make a new application.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.