Skip to main content

Parking frequently asked questions

I would like to apply for a visitors permit

You need to email us and ask for an application which will advise you on what you need to do.

I have lost something in one of your car parks

You will need to speak to one of the attendants in the car park where you lost the item, if you can't do this then you can email us:

I want to know about the park and ride service

Details of the times and routes of the service are available on the website.

How much does it cost to park in one of your car parks?

If you want to know the cost of parking in a Council car park then this is available on the website.

For non-Council car parks visit the Parkopedia website.

I cannot afford to pay my parking fine

You will need to speak to the Citizens Advice Bureau to set up an offer of payment.

  • Telephone: 03444 111 444

Can I stay overnight in a car park 

You can stay overnight in a car park but the ticket charge will be from the time you arrive until midnight and then from midnight until the time you leave the following day.

I want to complain about a parking attendant

Complaints about parking attendants need to be made in writing to Parking Services via email or post.

Which are the pay on exit car parks in Chester?

The pay on exit car parks in Chester are listed below:

  • Little Roodee
  • Market Car Park
  • Trinity Street
  • Watergate

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.