Skip to main content

Northwich household waste recycling centre


Vehicle household waste permits

You will need a vehicle household waste permit if you are carrying your waste in a van, pickup, 4x4, MPV, or using a trailer over 1.5 metres long.  Permits are available free of charge and are valid for six months and allow residents six visits to any HWRC


Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.