Skip to main content

Parish council forms - register of interests, gifts and hospitality

Here are forms for parish or town councillors to complete when they take up their appointment or change their personal details or circumstances, as specified in Part 3 of the Code of Conduct, where members must provide written notification of interests to the Monitoring Officer. The reply address is at the bottom of the forms, and they can be completed electronically or on paper.

The forms are as follows:

If any advice on the process is required, please contact us:

Contact us

  • Telephone: 01244 975996
Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact