Skip to main content

Complaints procedures

Corporate comments, compliments or complaints

You can comment, compliment or complain about any aspect of the Council's work:

Making a complaint about other aspects of the Council's services

Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

If you wish to complain about a PCN because you think it should not have been issued there is a special process for doing this:

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.