Login or Sign up
High level outcome indicators
- Reduce alcohol-related health harms.
- Accident and emergency attendances for alcohol
- Under-18 alcohol-specific hospital admissions
- Alcohol-specific hospital admissions (working age adults 18-64)
- Alcohol-specific hospital admissions (older adults 65+)
- Presentations for substance misuse treatment (alcohol)
- Successful completion of substance misuse treatment (alcohol)
- Alcohol-related deaths
- (Reduction in) alcohol related liver disease.
- Reduction in alcohol-related crime, anti-social behaviour and domestic abuse.
- Alcohol-related recorded crime
- Alcohol-related violent crime
- Alcohol-related sexual crime
- Reported cases of domestic abuse associated with alcohol misuse
- Alcohol-related antisocial behaviour
- Adults in substance misuse treatment who successfully engage in community-based structured treatment following release from prison.
- Establish a diverse, vibrant and safe night-time economy.
- Reductions in crime and anti-social behaviour within Chester City, Ellesmere Port, Winsford and Northwich Town Centres
- Improved public perception of town centres at night.
Share this page