High level outcome indicators
The population of Cheshire West and Chester livefree from health harms caused by drug misuse.
- Drug-related deaths
- Drug-related hospital admissions
- Successful completion of substance misuse treatment.
Local people and communities live free from crime and anti-social behaviour caused by drug misuse.
- Drug-related recorded crime
- Drug-related violent crime
- Reported cases of domestic abuse associated with drug misuse or drug-related anti-social behaviour
- Improved public perception of town centres at night.
People who require treatment for drug dependency go on to full recovery.
- Successful completion of treatment (opiates)
- Successful completion of treatment (non-opiates)
- Re-presentations to treatment services (opiates)
- Re-presentations to treatment services (non-opiates).