Login or Sign up
- Through effective partnership working all organisations will support the Police and other enforcement agencies to restrict the supply of illicit drugs within Cheshire West and Chester
- Take action to reduce domestic cannabis production and the exploitation of vulnerable individuals that is often a part of this
- Undertake local campaigns to tackle driving under the influence of drugs. A new offence of driving with a specified drug in the body was introduced in March 2015 with zero tolerance limits for eight illicit drugs
- Build on the Liaison and Diversion Services, to enable offenders with mental health, substance misuse and other complex needs to be directed towards appropriate health interventions from police stations or courts
- Work with local Integrated Offender Management systems to identify and share effective practice to tackle drug-related offending.
Share this page