Tattenhall and District Neighbourhood Plan Referendum
A referendum relating to the adoption of the Tattenhall and District Neighbourhood Plan was held on 24 October 2013.
"Do you want Cheshire West and Chester Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for the Tattenhall and District area to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area."
- The Tattenhall and District Neighbourhood Development Plan (PDF, 2.06MB)
- Report of the independent examiner (PDF, 657KB)
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner (PDF, 196KB)
- Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation (PDF, 12.4KB)
- This Information Statement (PDF, 425KB)
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the Referendum (information for voters) (PDF, 83.7KB)
- Decision statement (PDF, 114KB)
- Notice of Referendum (PDF, 31KB)
- Notice of Poll (PDF, 18KB)
- Information for voters booklet (PDF, 350KB)