Exhibition of Animals
You can apply for a new application or to renew your application to sell animals as pets using the Exhibition of animals licence application form (Word, 50KB).
Please download the application, complete it including the supporting information as appendices and send it to us via email at TST@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk indicating that you wish to pay by card.
Alternatively, you can post your application us with a cheque to Animal Health & Welfare, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 1AH.
Please note that your application (including renewal applications) will not be accepted without the relevant supporting information:
- plan of premise
- operating procedures
- feeding procedures
- cleaning procedures
- transportation procedures
- disease control policy
- health and welfare monitoring procedure
- exercise and enrichment policy
- death and escape of animals procedure
- storage of carcasses procedures
- revocation/emergency care of animals in an emergency procedure
- emergency evacuation plan
- training policy/records
- preventative health care plan which has been agreed by a veterinarian
The latest guidance can be found on the Canine and Feline Sector Group website (CFSG). More information regarding the applications process can be found on our animals licences homepage.