Skip to main content

Hiring out Horses

To hire out horses you need a licence. You can apply for a licence by completing our application form and returning it to us.

Making an application

Once you have completed your application form, you can email it to us indicating you wish to pay by card. 

A member of the team will call you and take a card payment by phone and email you a payment confirmation. 

Or you can post it to us with a cheque.

  • Address:  Animal Health & Welfare, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 1AH

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.