Skip to main content

Premises approval for marriages and civil partnerships

To hold a marriage or civil partnership ceremony at premises in England or Wales the premises must be approved by your local authority.

For information on how to become an approved ceremony venue please visit the approved ceremony venue page on this website.

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact