Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Premises approval for marriages and civil partnerships

To hold a marriage or civil partnership ceremony at premises in England or Wales the premises must be approved by your local authority.

Information on how to become an approved ceremony venue can be found on our becoming an approved ceremony venue page.