Skip to main content

Report a change of circumstances

If you are an existing licence holder and wish to notify us of the following, please use the online form below.

  • Change of name
  • Change of address
  • Change of contact details
  • Medical condition notification
  • Notification of conviction, caution or fixed penalty notice
  • Accident notification

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.