Skip to main content

Where to find help

If you need to contact the licensing team you can do so in the following ways.

Report an incident online

Noise from licensed premises and events

Use our noise toolkit to resolve noise issues, please do not use the reporting form above.

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.