Skip to main content

Anti-social behaviour

If you need to report a crime or anti-social behaviour that requires an immediate response and is something that is happening at the time you are calling then you should contact Cheshire Police. Complaints about noise nuisance should be directed to us unless the noise is linked to domestic violence, a dangerous dog or a party where people are spilling out of premises into the public realm with the potential to cause public disorder.

Report anti-social behaviour

This form should not be used for reporting crimes. If it is an emergency always dial 999, or for non-emergencies dial 101.

Noise nuisance

Our noise toolkit explains how you can resolve noise issues yourself and how we can help if the noise continues. Also included are hints and tips on how you can reduce noise from your premises should someone make a complaint about you.


Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.