Skip to main content

Parks and open spaces

We are responsible for managing and maintaining our parks and open spaces such as:

  • allotments
  • play areas
  • open areas
  • country parks
  • public rights of way
  • urban parks and gardens

You can use the following form for a variety of requests, such as:

  • public rights of way issues
  • damaged play area equipment
  • allotment availability

Report an issue or make an enquiry

Booking events

Event bookings can be made all year round on country parks and open spaces using our online booking form. Bookings are made in hourly slots and are subject to availability.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.