Skip to main content

Report a crime

If you are a victim of a crime or if you see crime taking place you should report it to the police.

If there is any danger or risk to life, or a crime is in progress, please dial 999.

Report a crime anonymously

You can report a crime anonymously through Crimestoppers. Crimestoppers is an independent charity and not part of the police.

Victim Support

Victim Support gives confidential help to victims of and witnesses to crime and their family and friends. 

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.