All Age Carers Strategy 2021 - 2026
Our commitment and plans to support carers in west Cheshire
We want to focus on improving quality of life and the health and wellbeing of carers of all ages within the borough.
The objective of this strategy is to provide a direction and plan of future service developments that have been shaped by national and local data and co-production with local carers through the following five key priorities.
- Early Identification of carers
- Supporting carers to achieve their full personal potential
- Accessing the right support at the right time
- Improving the health and wellbeing of carers
- Providing services and systems that support all age carers
All Age Carers Strategy 2021-26 (PDF, 338KB)
Carers' Week 7 June - 13 June 2021
For carers' support in west Cheshire, visit the Cheshire West Carer Support Service.
Cheshire West Carer Support Service
Carer engagement and participation
If you would like to be involved in the carer groups discussed in the strategy then get in touch: