Skip to main content


Storm Christoph has caused significant disruption across the borough. Find out which services are affected.

Learn more

Raising concerns


It is important that we do not limit our view of what constitutes abuse or neglect as it can take many forms and the circumstances of the individual case should always be considered.

If your concerns relate to the quality of the service provided then you have options available to you with regard to this.

You can initially go the organisation responsible for providing the serve and report your concerns.

If the service is commissioned by Cheshire West and Chester you can raise this as a concern through the Cheshire West Community Access Team via the link (above) your concern will then be forwarded to the appropriate team, you can also raise your concern with the Care Quality Commission.

If you have made a private arrangement with the service provider you can raise your concern with the Care Quality Commission.

If you are unhappy with the response you received from Cheshire West and Chester you can raise you concerns with the Social Care Compliments and Complaints Team.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.