Skip to main content

Contact Adult Social Care

Where to find help

Report a concern about an adult

Elderly couple writing and on telephone

For further information and advice about Adult Social Care please contact the Cheshire West Community Access Team by email or telephone.

Emergency out of office hours number

Use the telephone number and email address below from 5pm - 8.30am Monday - Thursday and from 4.30pm on Fridays until 8.30am and 24 hours weekends and bank holidays.

Missing adults

First contact the police and file a missing persons report:

Report a missing person

You can also report a missing person by telephone:

  • Telephone: 101, or in an emergency call 999.

Missing People

  • Missing People (national charity)
  • Telephone: 116 000 (UK Freephone 24 hour helpline)
Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact