Cheshire West Voluntary Arts Network (CWVAN)
CWVAN aims to support, promote and advocate for voluntary arts organisations and their activities across the borough. The group:
- shares information in a regular newsletter on news, opportunities, events and funding
- celebrates the community and voluntary arts sector through its annual awards event
- runs an annual networking event
- ensures the concerns of local arts groups are included in plans and policies
- enables us to communicate with local arts groups quickly and effectively
Creative development grant
We are currently working with Cheshire West Voluntary Arts Network (CWVAN) to support non-for-profit groups throughout the borough to develop creative restart activity, by offering grants of £2000 - £5000.
Please ensure that you read our guidance notes and conditions before applying for funding as there are a number of conditions before, during and after receiving the funding.
Apply for a grant (Word doc, 112KB)
Please ensure that you sign and return the application to email@example.com before 9am, Monday 13 December 2021.
Groups wishing to apply for this funding may also be interested in the Members Budget scheme and may also want to look at the next round of funding via our Spacehive crowdfunding scheme, Cheshire West Crowd.
Local voluntary arts groups
We have collated a directory of community and voluntary arts organisations, you can find out what voluntary arts activities and groups you can get involved with in your local area:
If you would like to receive the CW Voluntary Arts newsletter, become a member of CWVAN and/or be listed in the directory of voluntary arts groups on our Your West Cheshire website please email the Arts team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to find help