The Council is currently collating a directory of voluntary arts groups. If you would like your group included or would like to find out where your local groups are, please contact the Arts team.
Where to find help
Voluntary arts network
A new organisation is being set up to act as a coordinating body for voluntary arts groups across Cheshire West and Chester. The group will:
- share information - for example on grants or insurance
- create awareness about resources, facilities and materials that could be shared either from member groups or elsewhere
- encourage resource and skills exchanges
- enable collaboration between groups - for example with publicity or joint events
- facilitate skills training for group members
- ensure the concerns of local arts groups are included in plans and policies
- enable the Council to communicate with local arts groups quickly and effectively.
Local voluntary arts groups
Find out what voluntary arts activities and groups you can get involved with in your local area.