Parks and open spaces
Event booking terms and conditions
How to make event bookings at parks and greenspaces
- Bookings can be made online through our events booking page.
- A copy of your public liability insurance may also be required if your event is open to the public. This should be uploaded as an attachment/photograph to your online booking request. All booking requests are subject to approval by us.
- Bookings on parks and greenspaces are currently free of charge.
- Event bookings at the pavilion at Grosvenor Park at charged at £20 per hour for private hire and £60 per hour for corporate hire.
- Reoccurring bookings can be made however they will only be approved for the duration of your public liability insurance cover.
- A maximum of 10 bookings can be made at any one time. Further bookings can be made at any time.
- Bookings will need to be renewed on an annual basis and evidence of renewed insurance will be required to confirm future bookings.
Making amendments to bookings
- Amendments can only be made to the time and date of the event.
- If changes to the location of the event are required, the booking must be cancelled and a new booking request submitted.
Cancelling bookings and refunds
- Refunds can only be made if the event is held at a chargeable site and if the cancellation is made 48 hours or more in advance of your booking.
- If for any reason we cancel your booking, a refund will automatically be processed.
How to make payment for bookings at the pavilion at Grosvenor Park
To make payment for bookings at the pavilion, you can use our online payment system which you will be sent a link for through a confirmation email once your booking has been confirmed. After receiving the email you will only have 2 days to make a payment, if payment is not made within those 2 days, your booking will be cancelled.