Event booking terms and conditions
How to make event bookings at parks and greenspaces:
- Bookings on parks and greenspaces are currently free of charge.
- Event bookings at the pavilion at Grosvenor Park at charged at £20 per hour for private hire and £60 per hour for corporate hire.
- Bookings can be made online by selecting the required site, date and time and completing the online booking and risk assessment forms.
- A copy of your public liability insurance may also be required if your event is open to the public. This should be uploaded as an attachment/photograph to your online booking request. All booking requests are subject to approval by us.
- Reoccurring bookings can be made however they will only be approved for the duration of your public liability insurance cover.
- A maximum of 10 bookings can be made at any one time. Further bookings can be made at any time.
- Bookings will need to be renewed on an annual basis and evidence of renewed insurance will be required to confirm future bookings.
Making amendments to bookings:
- Amendments can only be made to the time and date of the event.
- If changes to the location of the event are required, the booking must be cancelled and a new booking request submitted.
Cancelling bookings and refunds (if event held at a chargeable site)
- Refunds will only be made if you cancel your booking 48 hours or more in advance of your booking.
- If for any reason we cancel your booking, a refund will automatically be processed.
How to make payment for bookings at the pavilion at Grosvenor Park:
Once your booking has been confirmed by us you will receive a confirmation email with a link to make payment. Payment is required prior to your event taking place. You will have 2 days to make your payment after receiving your confirmation email. If payment is not made within 2 days your booking request will be cancelled.