Pavilion/activity zone at Grosvenor Park
Rules of use for Grosvenor Park and the pavilion/activity zone
- No amplified music is to be played and no music of any kind is to be played after 8pm.
- You are not permitted to sell food and drink to members of the public. We have a café onsite that handles the sale of food and drink.
- You are permitted to provide your own catering for private events as long as there is no charge to attendees.
- You are not permitted to bring inflatables such as bouncy castles onto the park.
- You may use The Pavilion to hold a wedding reception however we do not hold a marriage licence for formal ceremonies.
How much does it cost?
Bookings are currently charged at £20 per hour for private hire and £60 per hour for corporate hire.
How do I book?
You will be required to complete the online booking form, risk assessment and upload proof of your public liability insurance. Please note public liability insurance is not required if your booking is solely for private hire.
Make an event booking
You will be able to make reoccurring bookings for regular events.
Cancellations can be made anytime, however refunds will only be made if a cancellation has been received 48 hours before the date of the event.
Make an event enquiry
What happens next?
You will receive an email advising the booking is made provisionally. Once the details of your event have been confirmed and authorised, you will receive a further email confirming your booking and requesting for payment to be made. Payment must be received before the booking can go ahead.
How do I gain access?
To gain access to the pavilion/ activity zone you will be required to collect a key from the forum, located within The Forum shopping centre, Chester.