Book or pay for a sports facility
Find a sports facility
See the map below for opening times, facilities and more.
You can visit our sports facilities fees and charges web page before making a payment or booking.
How do I make a booking?
All teams will be required to pay a seasonal charge at the start of each football season as bookings cannot be accepted if payment has not been made.
Bookings can only be made within the current season which is 1 August to 31 May.
Book or pay for a football pitch
Bowling, cricket and croquet
You do not need to book the facilities for bowling, cricket or croquet.
Clubs are required to pay a seasonal fee every year in September and once that payment has been received you will be able to use any of our managed facilities that are available. More information about payments can be found on our bowling, cricket and croquet web page.
If you are not a member of the Chester Croquet Club you can visit their website for more information.
Pay bowling, cricket or croquet fees
Further information about bookings
- Cancellations can be made anytime
- Pitches can be rebooked on an alternative date and time
- Availability for pitches are viewable via the booking system
- Decisions on playing matches will be the responsibility of the referee at all times
- You are required to obtain a key to gain access to the knights grange arena
Please email email@example.com to report any issues regarding our sports facilities or booking system.
Email's will only be responded to from Monday-Friday between the hours of 10am-4pm.