Please note: following the latest advice from Public Health England about social distancing we will be temporarily closing all libraries to the public from 5pm on Friday 20 March 2020, until further notice.
To help you to continue using our service we have:
- Extended all loans until the end of April. We will continue to review this as necessary
- Halted any new fines
- Removed the limit on all renewals
- Removed the charge for holds not collected
- Remember you can also access eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines and eResources, free of charge.
You can renew your loans using the Cheshire Libraries Catalogue or phone 0300 123 7739 for 24 hour renewals. You can also email email@example.com.
All libraries, apart from the Mobile Library, have computers and use is free for one hour each day (subject to availability) for library members. Printing and scanning facilities are available in all libraries, apart from Hoole Library and the Mobile Library.
Please note: computers are automatically shut down 15 minutes before a library closes
There are charges for guest users, further time and printing, details of which can be found in the terms and conditions document below. Children and young people under the age of 16 need parental permission.
All libraries, apart from Hoole Library and the Mobile Library, provide printing facilities, both in colour and black and white. This is on a self-service basis, using the library’s computers. There are charges for printing, which are as follows:
Black and white
- 20p per page
- 10p for children and Cheshire Leisure Card Holders
- 80p per page
- 40p for children and Cheshire Leisure Card Holders
All libraries provide access to scanning facilities (A4). This is on a self-service basis, using the library’s computers.