Order and collect service
When placing an order you will be asked for the following information:
- the type of books you would like e.g. crime, family sagas, humour
- the format you would like them in e.g. hardback, paperback
We will do our best to choose books that meet your preferences and there will be a limit of 10 books per library card. Please place a separate order for each member of your household.
How to order
Order and collect
- Northwich: Monday, Thursday and Saturday 10am - 1pm
- Winsford: Tuesday and Saturday 10am - 1pm, Friday 2pm - 5pm
- Neston: Monday and Saturday 10am - 1pm, Thursday 2pm - 5pm
- Ellesmere Port: Monday and Saturday 10am - 1pm, Thursday 2pm - 5pm
- Lache: Monday and Saturday 10am - 1pm, Thursday 2pm - 5pm
- Upton: Tuesday and Saturday 10am - 1pm, Friday 2pm - 5pm
- Frodsham: Monday 2pm - 5pm, Thursday and Saturday 10am - 1pm
Collecting your order
Once your order is ready a member of staff will contact you by phone or email to confirm your collection date.
Collection will take place at the entrance to the library. Face coverings must be worn and social distancing maintained. You will be asked for your name and directed to the bag to be collected. All items will have been issued to your ticket so once you have picked up the bag you can leave the library. Any items to be returned are to be placed in the bin provided. Items can be returned at any order and collect library during their opening times, without having to use the service.
If you are unable to collect your order in person, due to self-isolation please phone the library during their order and collect hours to let them know. You can ask a friend or family member to collect on your behalf.
- Northwich: 01606 275646
- Winsford: 01606 275065
- Neston: 0151 3374670
- Ellesmere Port: 0151 337 4684/5
- Lache: 01244 973974
- Upton: 01244 973700
- Frodsham: 01244 977345