The Council provides a pest control service. All our operatives are qualified and trained to a high standard and can remove rats, mice, and cockroaches which are classed as a threat to public health. Treatments are also available for pests that are not considered a threat to public health.
Where to find help
If you wish to book an appointment for a pest control operative to visit and treat your property and for advice on pigeon or squirrel problems contact us.
The charges stated below are all inclusive of VAT and are correct from 1 April 2014.
- Rats and mice: £25 (Up to three visits in one calendar month)
- Wasps, cockroaches and ants: £60 (Wasp removal guaranteed until the end of the calendar year)
- Bedbugs, beetles, flies, fleas (nuisance pests): £96
- Survey fee for any pest problem: £25 (included in the above prices)
- Other pests: price on request
Please note: Cheshire West and Chester no longer provide an out of hours wasp treatment
Competitively priced pest control contracts are available to commercial customers and can be tailored to suit your needs from individual jobs to annual contracts.