Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content


You need to apply to Building Control for a demolition notice before you start most type of demolition work. You must have submitted a completed demolition application form to us, have paid the relevant fee and:

  • we have served notice on you under Section 81 of the Building Act 1984
  • a period of six weeks from the date you served this notice of intention to us has expired

The work must comply with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.

For further information and advice on demolitions please contact us by phone or complete our general enquiry form.

  • Phone: 0300 123 7027
Building control general enquiry