Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Pre-application advice


If you need planning information on extensions and alterations to a residential property (including domestic outbuildings) you can find it by accessing the:

National Planning Portal

It provides simple-to-use interactive guidance for householders about a wide range of planning related matters.

You can find professional advisors (‘agents’) who are registered with relevant bodies here: