Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Anti-social behaviour

If you need to report a crime or anti-social behaviour (ASB) that requires an immediate response and is something that is happening at the time you are calling then you should contact Cheshire Police. Complaints about noise nuisance should be directed to us unless the noise is linked to domestic violence, a dangerous dog or a party where people are spilling out of premises into the public realm with the potential to cause public disorder.

This form should not be used for reporting crimes. If it is an emergency always dial 999, or for non-emergencies dial 101.

Report anti-social behaviour


If you are a business and are experiencing ASB issues, more information can be found on the Community Safety Partnership website.

Noise nuisance

Our noise toolkit explains how you can resolve noise issues yourself and how we can help if the noise continues. Also included are hints and tips on how you can reduce noise from your premises should someone make a complaint about you.

Noise toolkit