Skip to main content

Grass and grounds maintenance

We maintain the grass and grounds in all public areas, such as verges, parks and play areas. We do not maintain areas of private land or estates. 

How do I report it?

If the area has a speed limit of 40 miles per hour (MPH) or less then this needs to be reported to StreetCare. If you don't know the speed limit, you can report it using the same form.


If it is over 50 MPH, this needs to be reported to highways. 


I've already reported an issue

You can check the progress of the report using the forms above. You can also use this to provide an update.

When will the grass be cut?

Grass cutting takes place between March and October. Timeframes vary according to the season, weather and location.

Winsford town park

We are not responsible for the cleaning of Winsford town park. The responsibility for the park is with Winsford Town Council. To report any problems with the park you can contact them in the following ways:

Our app

You are also able to report issues using our app. 

The app is available for download on the app store for your device. Once you have installed the app you will need to sign up with your email address and you will then be able to report issues.

google-play-logo         app-store-logo

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact