Flexible bus services and promotions
Flexible shuttle services
In some communities, we provide services that operate on a flexible route, with passengers booking their trip ahead of making the trip. To use these services you must firstly register as a service user. The service operates on Monday - Friday (except public holidays).
For registration and bookings telephone 01244 973039 between 8am - 5pm (Monday - Friday). Current timetables and information can be found below:
DB4 Deeside Industrial Park link service
If you live in and around Chester and work at the Deeside Industrial Park the DB4 bus can take you to work and back. The service operates Monday - Friday (except public holidays), and is operated by Stagecoach.
There is no need to book on this service, you just pay the driver. You can also by a day or weekly ticket, currently the fares are:
- Adult day ticket - £4.50
- Adult weekly ticket - £12.00
The current operating timetable can be found below.
Teen to Town Day Ticket
This ticket can be purchased (without ID) by young people aged younger than 19 years old.
This useful ticket costs £2 and can be purchased on services operated by Aintree Coachline and Arrowebrook Coaches for travel on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and every day during these holiday periods:
- 22 July - 1 September 2019
- 24 October - 1 November 2019
- 21 December - 5 January 2020
- 17- 21 February 2020
- 4 - 19 April 2020
Tickets can be purchased from the driver on the following bus services:
- 26 (Arrowebrook) – Ellesmere Port – Stoak – Wervin – Upton – Chester City Centre – Guilden Sutton
- 41, 41A, 41B (Aintree Coachline) - Chester City Centre – Waverton – Tattenhall – Malpas – Whitchurch
- 106 (Arrowebrook) – Little Sutton – Overpool – Ellesmere Port – Stanney – Cheshire Oaks
- 272 (Aintree) – Ellesmere Port – Little Sutton - Hooton – Willaston – Neston
Other fare offers are available from the larger bus operators for young people travelling in the Cheshire West area. For up to date information, please visit the following websites: