We have developed a number of transport strategies and associated studies setting out our transport objectives, policies and proposals for taking forward our transport priorities and vision for the borough. This is central to our goal to create an enabled transport system that connects people to places and allows people, goods and services to move easily within and through the borough.
Our goal is to work towards planning, providing and promoting a well maintained, safe, integrated and sustainable transport network for the future. This is essential to support our wider social, economic and environmental goals to provide a well-connected and accessible borough.
Local Transport Plan - update 2017
Chester Transport Strategy phase one reports
- Recommendations report (PDF, 7MB)
- Options and assessment report (PDF, 4MB)
- Consultation report (PDF, 4MB)
- Summary report (PDF, 2MB)
- Baseline report (PDF, 6MB)
Chester Transport Strategy phase two reports
- Chester Western relief road (PDF, 7MB)
- Park and Ride serving the A56 Hoole Road corridor (PDF, 2MB)
- Congestion relief - pinch points (PDF, 12MB)