Cheshire Traveline operators provide timetable information for any bus, rail or coach service serving Cheshire and Warrington.
Where to find help
- Online: Traveline website
- Telephone: 0871 200 22 33 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
- Opening hours: 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm, closed Christmas Day Boxing Day, and New Years Day
- Text Relay: 18001 0871 200 22 33
- Mobile website: Nextbuses.mobi
You can check the next buses from a particular bus stop by sending the bus stop code in a text.
Simply type the stop code as a text message and send to 84268 (the code will be displayed on the bus stop flag or on the timetable case).
You can also add the service number you want leaving a space after the stop's code, so your message might look like "bucdtdgj 66".
The message you send will cost your normal text message charge. In some areas the reply will be free of charge. In most areas the reply will cost up to 25p.
You will receive a message back, normally in less than a minute. It may show the time the next bus is due such as '0935' or it may show an expected waiting time such as 'five minutes'.